Fantastic opportunity to work for a luxurious hotel brand, on a three month contract.
Assisting the Area Director of Finance, the role of Interim Area Assistant Financial Controller will be responsible for preparation of monthly management accounting pack, forecasting and management reporting for three hotels.
Duties also include:
- Preparation of cash to revenue and payroll reconciliation across the group.
- Supporting with ad hoc tasks as required across the finance team.
- Management of capital expenditure – approval and payment of invoices, maintaining accurate cost summaries for management.
- Assist in the deployment of the IR35 legislation
Candidates should be immediately available for interview and for a quick start in the role.
- Minimum of 3 years in a hotel accounts department environment within a similar position.
- Experience working in a cluster/ multi hotel environment is important.
- Excellent system skills are essential
- Strong accounting, analytical and numeric skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Inspire Confidence – projects a positive image, displays professionalism, knows facts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & influencing skills
If you have the necessary experience and qualifications for this role, please do send your CV today for the attention of Chris at email@example.com or call on +44 7775 711923
We are currently seeking a Finance Director for a family run property group, which owns two luxury hotels alongside other properties.
The new Finance Director will report directly to the owners of the business, with responsibility for all aspects of the group’s financial matters.
We are seeking a finance leader, who will be able to advance the accounting platform across the portfolio, with specific objectives around proactively implementing more stringent systems within the hotels.
The key requirements for the Finance Director are:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Experience of operational finance
- Experience of working in a similar owner / operator hotel business (ideally family office)
Given that the group is also about to undertake a large development project, it will also be key for the Finance Director to be able to demonstrate knowledge of modelling and cash flow forecasting for capital projects.
Our clients are seeking a long term appointment, an FD who will is willing to be hands on and flexible to meet the needs of the owners.
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1160
This job opening has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here.
A small but growing hotel group approached Madison Mayfair to fill a critical role: a GM who would take over an award winning hotel in need of some TLC, but who would then go on to open an exciting new development in the heart of London. Our client is delighted with their new GM, and our candidate is excited about the role they will play in this group’s ongoing success.