Our client is an operator of luxury hotels and resorts in over 20 countries. They are now seeking to hire a Cash Management Accountant to join the finance team, based at their Head Office in London.
As Cash Management Accountant, you will work in conjunction with the CFO to manage the company’s treasury function to ensure the company can achieve its business objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accuracy of the interfaces between Corporate Cash Management Models and the ERP Financial system
- Perform daily cash, credit card reconciliation activities for all locations
- Track book balance vs cash balances for entities through implementation of cash management tools such as Cash Register, Cash flow model, etc. for each entity.
- Interact with IT and business applications department to solve and clarify any deficiency in the process and flow or information
- Interact with our Corporate Treasury Team Confirm to clarify any discrepancy on the information provided by the different tools.
- Oversee established and monitored appropriate cash control procedures for the collection cash receipts on timely manner and update CFO/Corporate Controller of outstanding & delinquent accounts.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of all cash in as its appropriate recording in our ERP Financial System
- Facilitate regulatory compliance and successful outcomes in internal/external review and audits
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess an inquisitive & analytical mind, excellent organizational skills, flexible & detail-oriented attitude combined with strong analytical & information analysis skills and a proven ability to interact with a diverse range of people in a professional manner.
- Managing relationships, reporting to senior managers, shareholders, lender and banking institutions.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across corporate departments and third parties.
- Candidates must have hotel experience and have the right to work in the UK
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1160