Fantastic opportunity to work for a luxurious hotel brand, on a three month contract.
Assisting the Area Director of Finance, the role of Interim Area Assistant Financial Controller will be responsible for preparation of monthly management accounting pack, forecasting and management reporting for three hotels.
Duties also include:
- Preparation of cash to revenue and payroll reconciliation across the group.
- Supporting with ad hoc tasks as required across the finance team.
- Management of capital expenditure – approval and payment of invoices, maintaining accurate cost summaries for management.
- Assist in the deployment of the IR35 legislation
Candidates should be immediately available for interview and for a quick start in the role.
- Minimum of 3 years in a hotel accounts department environment within a similar position.
- Experience working in a cluster/ multi hotel environment is important.
- Excellent system skills are essential
- Strong accounting, analytical and numeric skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Inspire Confidence – projects a positive image, displays professionalism, knows facts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & influencing skills
If you have the necessary experience and qualifications for this role, please do send your CV today for the attention of Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 7775 711923