This position has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our clients are the owners of a stylish boutique property located in the historic market town of Henley on Thames. The recently renovated hotel has 40 individually designed rooms along with a private members club which offers the opportunity to network, exchange ideas and share best practice, with access to an elegant ‘alternative office’ environment.
They now seek a Finance Manager to join the team with duties including:
- Reconciling daily takings including cash reconciliations
- Responsible daily income audit, Accounts Receivable and Accountings Payable including processing supplier payments
- Responsible payroll reconciliations and processing VAT
- Support the Financial Controller with management accounts and all month end procedures
- Experience in the hospitality industry or a similar industry, i.e. retail
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Proven software skills – ie. intermediate to advanced Excel and experience using an EPOS system
- Highly accurate and numerate
- An analytical mind
- An inquisitive mind to query the status quo
- A willingness to learn and to support the team
To apply, please contact Tairona at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1164
Please note that due to the expected level of response, it will only be possible to contact candidates who have the relevant and required level of experience.