We are seeking an experienced Financial Manager to join the team of a private property based in London.
Reporting to the Property Director the Property Finance Manager will be responsible for the Property Financial Accountant and Property Financial Assistant.
- Monthly CAPEX and OPEX reconciliation in liaison with Finance Department, providing detailed Reports on CAPEX spend
- Responsible for all property-related matters for UK, Europe and overseas properties
- Review and maintain all leases and property contracts and ensure the organisation is adequately protected
- Partner with satellite estates to offer financial advice
- Review Contracts for all Rental properties and review rents, on a monthly basis
- Maintain a Fixed Asset Register for Plant & Machinery along with a Vehicle Register for appropriate motor vehicles, including tractors and other off-road vehicles
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors and other Corporate personnel
- Organise work schedules for overseas employees in properties.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. They should also be confident working within a team and also independently.
Candidates must be fully qualified (ACMA/ACCA/CIMA) with proven experience in a similar role, and French language is a plus but not essential.
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at email@example.com or call on 07714 236469
Our client is an award-winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world. They are renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place. Candidates should have a passion for travel, as this opportunity will be the beginning of a long journey with this growing group.
As Assistant Controller you will have the following duties:
- Assisting and providing financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of Strategic Plan, Budget and KPO´s
- Assisting in the implementation and reviewing of financial controls and policies
- Assisting in the analysis of financial and management reports
- Assisting in the evaluation of existing internal control measures that apply to accounting procedures and computer systems
- Employing adequate internal control procedures
- Assisting in the management of internal and external audits when they occur
- Assisting in ensuring all accounts are reconciled on monthly basis, reviews and approves those reconciliation’s
- Providing administrative support to Management
- Assisting in maintaining accurate and timely financial and operating information and ensures corporate deadlines are met
- Assisting in control of inventory, credit, disbursements, deposits and remittances
- Assisting in maintaining accurate and timely financial and operating information and ensure corporate deadlines are met
- A minimum of three years’ experience within the Accounting department
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Additional qualifications: Bilanzbuchhalter / Certified Accountant
- Previous experience within the hospitality industry is advantageous
- Fluent in German and English
A competitive salary with excellent benefits will offered for this position.
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 7714 236469
We are working with a London based Restaurant and Property Development group who are looking to in-source their accounting function due to significant planned growth in the London market.
The ideal candidate will have multi-site owner/operator experience and experience bringing in house an accounting function or setting up an accounting function in a start-up environment.
Offering a competitive salary, some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Proven IT skills including advanced Excel
- Proven experience of implementing SOPs
- Experience in the restaurant industry
- Liaising with external accountants
- Reporting to the owner and her advisors
- Overseeing daily reconciliations
- Inhouse payroll
- Overseeing Purchase ledger and supplier payments
If this position is of interest, please get in touch with Andrea at email@example.com or call on +44 7714 236469.
We are recruiting for a high-profile international owner/operator who is actively seeking an IT Specialist to be based in their London corporate office.
Using previous experience in Hotel Technology, the Hotel Applications Specialist will provide the conduit between the corporate office and the hotels to ensure all solutions are optimized and configured within hotel standards whilst taking into consideration other related and connected systems. The ideal candidate will actively engage in project work associated core central systems as well as maintain, support and improve said systems on an ongoing basis.
Essential skills include Oracle and backend Opera configuration.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch with Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 7714 236469 to discuss.