Our client is PE Backed fast growing multi-site hotel and leisure group and are seeking an experienced Chief Financial Officer to join the team.
Working along-side a senior COO and supporting an experienced CEO and President, this is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a new hotel platform going from strength to strength. Candidates must have demonstrated experience in M&A, ideally have a background in Big 4 Accounting with operational multi-site. Fluent French is essential.
High basic, high bonus and equity on offer.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Andrea at email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
An exciting opportunity to join a developing resort group, based in the South West.
The Group Financial Controller will initially be responsible for the day to day accounting functions of one resort, whilst overseeing a second property team.
Substantial investment is currently being made into the portfolio, in order to expand and improve the product.
The main responsibilities will be centered around the following headers:
- Business Awareness
- Growing the Business
- People Management
- Cost Control
- Management Reporting
Candidates should have:
- Minimum of two years’ experience at Financial Controller level with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles, procedures, and controls in a similar environment.
- Proficiency with Sage 50 preferred
- Experience with preparing financial statements and working with external auditors
- Proven experience in capex control
- Good understanding of PAYE and VAT
If you have strong hospitality finance experience and would like to join a group that will offer excellent career prospects, please do share your CV with Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1160
We are seeking an experienced multi-site, high volume Management Accountant/Finance Manager with at least 2 years UK GAAP or IFRS management accounting experience in restaurants or multi-site hospitality.
Exam qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent or nearly qualified.
- Preparing monthly consolidated and individual management accountants for various group companies
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including – Reconciliation and checking of underlying data – Ensuring regular month end procedures are executed – Reconciliation of monthly management accounts to weekly sales and cost reports – Reviewing P&L against expectations – Balance sheet reconciliations including detailed accruals and prepayments and the review of such reconciliations by other finance team members – Providing commentary on variance from expectations and other key matters – Generating monthly management account packs and issuing to the Board, senior management and individual restaurant locations.
- Assisting the Board, senior management and restaurant managers with management account queries. Preparation of Key Performance Indicators packs across the group along with quarterly/half yearly bonus calculations.
- Year end closure and preparation of information for auditors and dealing with their queries.
This role also offers excellent career progression.
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at email@example.com or call on 07714 236469
Our newest client is a top established Accountancy firm of Chartered Accounts, who are looking for an ambitious Assistant Audit Manager, looking to grow into an Audit Manager position. The company supports a broad range of individuals and entrepreneurs, large organisations and complex international businesses. They offer challenging and diverse roles and joining them provides an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified accountant seeking to further their career in practice.
Our client is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic, qualified candidate who has experience in planning audits and is also willing to go to clients to carry out audits and prepare accounts when not on audit across a wide range of clients, both carrying out this work and overseeing and reporting on the work of others. In joining our teams, you will:
- Work with a range of clients in a broad spectrum of industries and sectors
- Provide support to clients in the areas of statutory and management accounts, audit & assurance and business advice
- Form an integral part of our teams providing a first-class service to our clients
- Be passionate about what you do and who demonstrate integrity in your approach
To be considered you will have:
- A background working in practice, planning & carrying out audits
- Strong professional background as well as academic results
- Experience of preparing accounts
- Determination, self-motivation and the drive to succeed
- Excellent team-working, communication and interpersonal skills
- A driving licence and access to transport is essential as the role involves regular travel to client premises
- They offer a dynamic and varied workload and excellent prospects for progression.
- Competitive salary depending upon experience
- Extensive internal and on-the-job training Paid overtime or time off in lieu
- Group Personal Pension Scheme: under the requirements of pension auto-enrolment you will be automatically enrolled into the Group Personal Pension scheme.
- 20 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 7714 236469