We are recruiting for an Infrastructure Specialist to join a fast paced, customer focussed team with lots of scope for growth. A snap shot of the role is below.
The role of the Infrastructure Support Engineer is to be responsible for supporting the systems team on the network, VMware, firewall and security infrastructure for three UK properties. Though skilfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for their customers .
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working in an IT environment essential.
- Be able to demonstrate proven abilities in the support and installation of a variety of IT solutions
- It is also essential to have a working knowledge and practical experience of the following:
- Microsoft Desktop & Office Systems
- VMware VSphere
- Active Directory Security and Administration, GPO
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Support of hardware, printers, desktops and servers
- Email, Antivirus & Backup software
- Networking knowledge regarding WAN, LAN, VLAN, VPN, WLAN, layer 2/3 switching, Firewalls and routers.
A full job description is available upon application.
Candidates must have the UK right to work.
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 7714 236 469
We are working with international luxury hotel group who has a need for an experienced IT professional to support the Director of IT to support the overall IT network and infrastructure across two luxury seasonal hotels in the French Alps.
Main duties include:
- Ensure critical systems, specifically Front Office Property Management System, Call Accounting, HSIA, PABX and Food & Beverage Point of Sales computer systems are available twenty-four (24) hours per day.
- Establish and maintain user procedures and hardware familiarization for all systems. • Provide administration services, to include; contribution to technology capital and operating budgets.
- Provide Systems Administration, including maintaining user/group accounts, user configuration, trouble-shooting access problems and completion of on-site documentation.
- Assist in Server infrastructure management, performance monitoring, Operating System upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Ensure effective support for other systems, including back office, sales and catering and human resources applications and any other at the property.
- Provide system support services, including service outage diagnosis, troubleshooting and restoration of service, virus protection management.
- Assist in the co-ordination of new acquisitions and major projects as required.
- Participate in property-level, corporate-initiated technology implementations.
- Good knowledge and support for Desktop OS and applications including patches.
- Provide direct guest support and quality support to function rooms and conference services.
- Administer Lotus Notes, connection to global VPN and other communication tools.
- Assist in the process of systems backup and recovery procedures.
- Assist in management of third party vendors.
- Provide 24 / 7 support for mission critical systems.
- Assist at network support and security of Hotel network, Active Directory maintenance,
Candidates should be fluent in French and English.
For more informationor to apply, please contact Andrea at email@example.com or call on +44 7714 236 469