This position has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
We are working with a very exciting and established London based start-up in the care industry who are placing technology at the core or their business practice, enabling them to deliver a first class service to their residents and employees.
The role of Director of IT will be responsible for leading the proactive and continuous improvement to the IT systems and processes as part of the group technology strategy, ensuring compliance, governance, and IT controls are in place and adhered to.
This is a hands-on role that will continue to grow as the company grows. Excellent package and hybrid working on offer.
- Developing and delivering the technology strategy and ensuring that it is aligned with business objectives.
- Overseeing all IT infrastructure including equipment, software, networks, systems, and hardware.
- Responsible for managing IT systems infrastructure, management information and hardware.
- Develop the business strategy on data security and ensure technical resilience and security across technology/internal communication platforms and resident/transactional databases.
- Fully accountable for change management and project delivery aligned to the strategic roadmap and business operating plans.
- Develop and support the team to respond to current and future demands of a constantly changing technological landscape.
- Develop a partnership between IT and the business, by developing relationships, managing expectations, and facilitating two-way communication.
- Develop and maintain relationship with suppliers, contractors, and our third-party IT support
- 5+ years of hands-on technical IT roles
- Infrastructure and networking experience
- Ability to work both in a management capacity- and in a detailed, hands-on system capacity.
- Ability to manage business systems
- Experience managing third party suppliers
- Project Management experience
- ITIL qualifications
- Data analytics with Power BI knowledge
- Prince2 Practitioner or Agile qualifications
- Business analysis experience
- Care sector system experience
- Change management experience
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea Shaw at email@example.com or call on +44 7714 236469