This position has now been filled.
Our client provides a welcoming F&B environment for friends, colleagues, corporate or celebrations, and has a fantastic opportunity for a hungry, ambitious and forward thinking accountant to join the commercial savvy team.
- Preparing, examining, and analysing financial information to key stakeholders across the business including the board.
- Business performance is driven through key analysis of financial and non-financial data
- This is a broad role working in a small team which allows the individual to work in various financial areas and supporting various stakeholders across the business.
- Responsible for providing insight and analysis through high quality weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting that drives business decisions
- Overall analysis of P&L lines – labour and overheads
- Analysis and reporting of non-financial KPIs
- Monthly production and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Embedding new process and reporting to help improve financial control within the business
- Support in the delivery of annual budgets and regular forecasting
- Responsible for the data integrity of various data sources along with a key supporting partner to relevant IT suppliers
- Monthly support to the month end process and ownership/support in the production of the board pack, commercial pack and profit review pack
- An individual looking to continuously improve both themselves and the business
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong data and analytical skills – being logical, creative and outside the box problem solver
- Self-starter, hands on and can-do attitude
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to self-manage and prioritise, work under pressure and deliver tasks and projects within deadlines
- Strategic & commercial acumen with core financial knowledge.
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1160
Our client is a family run business that has seen major expansion in scale over the last three years, this role provides financial assurance to key stakeholders as the business continues to develop and diversify.
This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified accountant or auditor, with experience of working in the hotel industry, to join a growing business and add value to our operations.
Duties will include:
- Implementing an internal audit and review process for the hotels.
- Conducting internal control evaluation and risk assessments to identify areas requiring improvement
- Providing advice and guidance to operational and central teams on controls, risks and quality standards
- Drafting recommendations and standard operating procedures on controls and processes as well as taking responsibility for overseeing the implementation thereof
- Ensuring systems exist for the generation of accurate and reliable financial and management information
- Evaluating financial performance and profitability across all locations
- Reporting findings directly to the Finance Director on various aspects of financial management, including asset management and security, financial reporting and management reporting systems
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects as required
- The successful candidate must have all-round accounting experience combined with good IT skills including Excel and the MS suite of products generally (Essential)
- Experience of working in the hospitality industry (Essential)
- Ideally a part qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA accountant or an auditor qualified by experience
- Candidates must be able to work independently and accurately (Essential)
- Member of The Institute of Internal Auditors or the Hospitality Professionals Association (Desirable)
- Working knowledge of software and systems commonly used within the hospitality industry (Desirable)
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 208 600 1160
Exciting opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a growing European hospitality group.
The role will be based at the company head office in London, responsible for finance across the European portfolio, reporting to the Head of Finance.
The main responsibilities of the Group Finance Manager will be:
- Leadership of European hotel finance
- Working with the operational teams across the hotels to manage costs and drive value
- Production of monthly finance reports and work with head office team to improve quality of reporting
- Oversee and consolidation of annual budgeting process for the hotels
Candidates will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- ACCA / CIMA qualified accountant
- Significant multi-site hospitality experience, with commercial and operational awareness
- Strong leadership and people skills, able to motivate and inspire hotel Financial Controllers
- Strong systems knowledge, with excellent analytical and reporting skills
This role will offer the opportunity to progress with the company as they continue their expansion programme across the UK and Europe.
This position has now been filled.
An exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant has become available with an innovative and growing international brand with sites across Europe and the USA.
This position is for a 1 year contract.
- Support and training local finance teams on our finance systems
- Supporting local teams for the daily finance imports
- Credit checks, and creation of Debtors account out finance system
- Create users in our various software
- Monthly reconciliation when necessary
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports
- Run Monthly KPI report
- Upload Rooms statistics provided by BI & Revenue Analyst
- Update Monthly reports
- Assist Operational Finance Managers in system projects
- Assist in Internal Audit activities
- Issue Capex Project codes once authorised by C-Suite
- Support local teams on Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Have a keen interest in developing a career within Finance
- Have a confident and positive attitude
- Have excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Be self-motivated
- IT literate, able to learn new systems
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at email@example.com or call on +44 28 600 1160