This position has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
We have a great opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join the finance team at a luxury hotel company.
Superbly situated in Central London our client occupies one of the city’s most prestigious addresses. Newly built and impeccably designed to harmonise with the surrounding heritage buildings, the hotel is just steps away from Kensington Gardens, and other iconic attractions. Offering 190 exquisitely styled guest rooms and suites this hotel is focused on excellence and its guest can be assured of warm hospitality, luxury and elegance.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance the position will be responsible for the processing of Payroll for the Company’s team and for maintaining overall control of the management payroll system.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensuring a proper month-end payroll closing with timely preparation of accurate payslips and payments for all contractual obligations, with all internal controls being respected
- Preparation of the relevant tax returns and ensure payment is processed in a timely manner
- Preparation all month-end entries, completion of accurate financial statements and month-end reporting
- Generate accurate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for labour management analysis
- Assist in the preparation of statistical reports as required by local management, government authorities and area office
- Ensure that an organised, up-to-date filing system is maintained for all pertinent payroll records in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. Liaise with regulator, internal and external auditors to provide them with required documentations and backups
Offering a competitive salary and other fantastic benefits which include:
- Generous service charge distributed equitably to all colleagues
- Life Insurance
- Medical cash plans including optical and dental coverage
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave plan
- Workplace nursery salary exchange program
- State of the art heart of house facilities including a gym, fitness classes, relaxation room
- On-site occupational health and safety nurse and wellbeing education sessions
- High street and online shopping discounts
- Rewards and recognition initiatives
- Dry cleaning
For more information or to apply, please contact Tairona at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1164