This position has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Based in the United States, our client is a Hospitality Management firm for a select profile of the most trusted, bold, and innovative hotels, resorts, restaurants, and hospitality brands.
They are now seeking to hire an Associate / Senior Financial Analyst to be based in London. This position will report to the VP Acquisitions & Business Development and be responsible for all aspects of analytical and modelling support for UK and European developments.
You may find this opportunity an ideal fit if you:
- Are an experienced Financial Analyst and have hunger to learn, develop, and grow
- Are looking for an opportunity to advance in your career, not just a job
- Are self-motivated, have a strong commitment to quality
- Are analytical, organized, and can work well independently or collaborate with others
- Enjoy working in Excel and PowerPoint
- Enjoy traveling (~30% of the job)
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Finance and/or Real Estate, or related experience required
- Prior experience (1-2 years) in financial analysis required
- Financial modeling skills in Excel required
- Critical and strategic thinking skills
- Familiarity with hotel operations, financial analysis and real estate concepts
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will bring with them experience of financial analytical role in the hotel, hospitality, or real estate sector. They will have strong IT skills, particularly to include Excel and PowerPoint. They will strive to succeed in their chosen career path, and will be seeking an exciting, expanding role with a growing company.
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1160