We are recruiting for a high-profile international owner/operator who is actively expanding throughout the globe.
The position of Group Management Accountant will report to the Group Financial Planning and Analysis Manager. Due to the nature of the role it will involve an element of travelling from time to time. The role will predominantly involve Management and Financial Accounting, with a strong emphasis on accurate and timely reporting to key stakeholders. The position will require close collaboration with the Corporate Finance Team as well as the Hotel Financial Controllers.
The role will include the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparation, Review and Analysis of weekly and monthly management information
- Assist in interpreting results and drafting monthly financial commentary for the Executive Committee, Financing Banks and other Stakeholders
- Assist in challenging financial reports, forecasts and budgets submitted by the hotels; direct and proactive liaison with the hotels
- Assist in forecasts, budgets and KPI analysis for the Management Board and the Group’s Financing Banks
- Co-ordination and consolidation of three / five-year plan for Group
- Co-ordinate budget process
- Assist the in suggesting and delivering improvements to the format and content of management reports, covering financial information and key performance indicators
- Prepare financial information for Operational Performance reviews of the Hotels and Corporate Office
- Assist with the preparations of business plans and feasibility studies for potential new properties to the portfolio
- Assist with the integration of new properties into the required reporting format
- Assist with the monitoring and controlling of central revenues and costs
The ideal candidate:
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Commitment to meeting tight reporting deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and to organise one’s own work to ensure priorities are delivered on time and expectations of stakeholders are appropriately managed
- Ability to plan ahead and make sufficient time to quality control one’s own work
- Superior communications skills to establish credibility with the hotels
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and results-driven with good inter-personal skills
For a full job description, please send your CV to Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your availability for an initial conversation.