We have a fantastic opportunity for a Director of Finance to work in a luxury resort on the beautiful Indian island of Mauritius.
The 5 star resort offers beautiful views of the Indian Ocean from its exclusive accommodations and sandy white beaches.
Reporting to the Vice President of Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate preparation of financial and management reports, in compliance with quality, standards, and objectives specified by Corporate Office, holding company and General Manager.
Other duties include but not limited to:
- Verification and Signing of Hotel Documents
- Management of Risks
- Implementation of Internal Control System
- Supervision of Payroll
- Staff Productivity
- Preparation and Control of Hotel Budgets
- Tax Reporting & Planning
- Overseeing Internal and External Audit
- Loan Administration and Treasury Management
- Financial Evaluations
A full job description will be shared upon application.
- Fluency in French and English
- CPA, University Degree or other relevant accounting professional qualifications
- Preferably 5 years’ experience in an audit firm or 3 years as Asst. Financial Controller in an international class hotel OR at least 3-5 years’ experience as a Financial Controller in an international class hotel.
- Familiar with Hotel’s Property Management and Point of Sales Systems.
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1160