This position has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Situated in historic Bloomsbury within a whisper of the City, Theatreland, Soho, and the West End our client is a beautiful boutique hotel who now seek to hire a Payroll and HR Officer to join the team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the main objective of the role is to process the Hotel’s payroll for all relevant staff according to both Policies and Procedures, and common law.
Other duties inlcude but not limited to:
- Process the monthly hotel payroll, (using ADP Freedom), ensuring all staff are paid on the final working day of every month.
- Administer the recording of the Hotel’s working time directive
- Liaise on a regular basis with Human Resources and responding to payroll queries
- Ensure adequate & accurate payroll records are maintained at all times.
- Ensure monthly filling of support documents to payroll including starters, leavers, PCN’s, commissions payable, service charge due etc.
- Reconcile on a monthly basis the records from ADP with the Hotel’s financial accounts for the purpose of making Inland Revenue payments monthly, & reconciling the relevant clearing accounts against actual entries from the bank.
- Process P11d’s & any other Tax/NI information as & when required.
- To maintain the immigration file of passports and ensure the monthly immigration tracker is checked and completed
- Ensure all employees files are kept up to date with all relevant information, certificates issued, new starter paperwork etc.
For more information or to apply, please contact Tairona at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1164