This position has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client is a hospitality and leisure company that operates luxury hotels, train services and river cruises worldwide.
They now have a opportunity for a Divisional Learning & Development Manager to join the Human Resources team at their office in London. This position offers a Hybrid working system- three days in the office and two days working from home.
With the opportunity to travel to European locations such as France, Italy, Switzerland and Scotland, this is a fantastic opportunity to ensure that the service and quality that their clients have come to expect continues on into the future.
- Be responsible for helping the various teams to advance their skills and knowledge
- Devise an organisational learning and development strategy, oversee its implementation, and assess its outcomes.
- Enhance teams’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work through creating and delivering personalised and relevant training material and courses
- Identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives
- Create and execute learning strategies and courses and create, update and implement departmental standard operating procedures
- Implement various learning methods for the Division (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training).
- Design and deliver e-learning and in-person courses, workshops, and other trainings.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Implement measures and systems to improve cost efficiency and the internal and external customer experience.
- Work towards ensuring high levels of Employee engagement, as well as positively contribute to the Employee engagement levels of the Company overall
- To maintain the Company’s training equipment and training library of resources
- To co-ordinate and manage interns and hotel school trainees; act as a liaison between the Company and the schools, compile practical training schedules and handle any matters relating to the trainees and interns as and when required.
- Ideally from a hotel background preferably with luxury experience
- Previous experience within a learning & development environment
- Competitive salary
Private healthcare, Employer contribution pension
- Hybrid working
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
For more information or to apply, please contact Tairona at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 208 600 1164