We are seeking an experienced, high volume Management Accountant/Finance Manager with at least 2 years UK GAAP or IFRS management accounting experience in restaurants or multi-site hospitality. Excellent career progression in place.
- Preparing monthly consolidated and individual management accountants for various group companies Preparation of monthly management accounts includes
- Reconciliation and checking of underlying data – Ensuring regular month end procedures are executed
- Reconciliation of monthly management accounts to weekly sales and cost reports
- Reviewing P&L against expectations
- Balance sheet reconciliations including detailed accruals and prepayments and the review of such reconciliations by other finance team members
- Providing commentary on variance from expectations and other key matters
- Generating monthly management account packs and issuing to the Board, senior management and individual restaurant locations.
- Assisting the Board, senior management and restaurant managers with management account queries.
- Preparation of Key Performance Indicators packs across the group along with quarterly/half yearly bonus calculations. Year end closure and preparation of information for auditors and dealing with their queries.
If this is of interest, please get in touch with Andrea at email@example.com or call on 07714 236 469