This position has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client is an award-winning independent hospitality company operating across both retail and events in 4 iconic venues across London.
As they continue to grow over the next few years, they are looking for a new Management Accountant to come on-board and to help support this progress.
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in producing month end accounts from start to finish, excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and drive, as well as being proactive, self-motivated and have the ability to influence and negotiate. Experience in managing accountant assistants is an important aspect of this role, you must possess leadership qualities and the drive to spearhead the department. You will play an important part in challenging the day to day commercial success of the business and working closely with all department leaders to maximise profits.
You must also show:
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivation with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude to your work
- Flexibility and an adaptable approach to work requirements
Whilst the role will be based at one of their offices, the position will also involve visiting other sites within London. The role will require meticulous organisation and ongoing co-ordination with the varying daily operational requirements of the various sites.
The successful candidate will be a key part of the senior team, who are responsible for driving all areas of the business. They will also be supporting the senior leaders in dealing with finance, accounting and finance risk matters. They will also be responsible for the financial compliance, cost controls, account reviews and reporting, forecasting and budgeting and provision of financial advice for the Company.
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at email@example.com or call on +44 7714 236 469
Our client is an operator of luxury hotels and resorts in over 20 countries. They are now seeking to hire a Cash Management Accountant to join the finance team, based at their Head Office in London.
As Cash Management Accountant, you will work in conjunction with the CFO to manage the company’s treasury function to ensure the company can achieve its business objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accuracy of the interfaces between Corporate Cash Management Models and the ERP Financial system
- Perform daily cash, credit card reconciliation activities for all locations
- Track book balance vs cash balances for entities through implementation of cash management tools such as Cash Register, Cash flow model, etc. for each entity.
- Interact with IT and business applications department to solve and clarify any deficiency in the process and flow or information
- Interact with our Corporate Treasury Team Confirm to clarify any discrepancy on the information provided by the different tools.
- Oversee established and monitored appropriate cash control procedures for the collection cash receipts on timely manner and update CFO/Corporate Controller of outstanding & delinquent accounts.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of all cash in as its appropriate recording in our ERP Financial System
- Facilitate regulatory compliance and successful outcomes in internal/external review and audits
Additional Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess an inquisitive & analytical mind, excellent organizational skills, flexible & detail-oriented attitude combined with strong analytical & information analysis skills and a proven ability to interact with a diverse range of people in a professional manner.
- Managing relationships, reporting to senior managers, shareholders, lender and banking institutions.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across corporate departments and third parties.
- Candidates must have hotel experience and have the right to work in the UK
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 208 600 1160