The following role is with a luxury privately owned luxury hotel and resort owner operator.
The Group Systems & Project Analyst will be a key member of the Finance team. The finance team is responsible for the Group’s financial forecasting, planning and analysis, taxation, cash flow and treasury management, group reporting and technical accounting, audit, operational and commercial finance, and corporate accounting for the head office function.
A few Key responsibilities – a full job provided upon application:
- Super user/administrator for Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Manage the migration of periphery and legacy systems to the core Group platforms
- Project leader for a Microsoft Dynamics Navision upgrade to BC
- Monitor data consistency and adherence with Group standards
- Manage the development of enhanced system integrations
- Support corporate and hotel teams in integrating new solutions for capturing data and digitising processes
Skills and experience requirements for the role:
- Educated to degree level
- Accounting certification is also preferable
- Experience working with Opera, or other Oracle platforms and MS Dynamics (or equivalent complex reporting systems)
- Project management experience in system upgrades and migrations
- Experience in hospitality or FMCG industries is preferable
- Experience in multiple finance disciplines (management accounting and statutory reporting).
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 7714 236 469
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing property group, specialising in development, management and investment within the broader hospitality sector.
This privately owned group is now seeking a Finance Analyst to assist the Group Finance Director and Director of Development Finance to provide detailed analysis of new projects.
The role will be responsible for building and developing financial models to assist in valuation, planning and forecasting. Analysing financial data to support decision making, working to ensure accurate reporting.
The group currently has a number of properties under construction with further plans in place for additional projects.
Candidates will have a strong educational background, with experience in real estate / property financial analysis, ideally within hotels or student accommodation development.
Although the company head office is in London, it is possible for this role to be home based, with occasional visits to the head office.
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1160
This position has now been filled.
Our client provides a welcoming F&B environment for friends, colleagues, corporate or celebrations, and has a fantastic opportunity for a hungry, ambitious and forward thinking accountant to join the commercial savvy team.
- Preparing, examining, and analysing financial information to key stakeholders across the business including the board.
- Business performance is driven through key analysis of financial and non-financial data
- This is a broad role working in a small team which allows the individual to work in various financial areas and supporting various stakeholders across the business.
- Responsible for providing insight and analysis through high quality weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting that drives business decisions
- Overall analysis of P&L lines – labour and overheads
- Analysis and reporting of non-financial KPIs
- Monthly production and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Embedding new process and reporting to help improve financial control within the business
- Support in the delivery of annual budgets and regular forecasting
- Responsible for the data integrity of various data sources along with a key supporting partner to relevant IT suppliers
- Monthly support to the month end process and ownership/support in the production of the board pack, commercial pack and profit review pack
- An individual looking to continuously improve both themselves and the business
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong data and analytical skills – being logical, creative and outside the box problem solver
- Self-starter, hands on and can-do attitude
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to self-manage and prioritise, work under pressure and deliver tasks and projects within deadlines
- Strategic & commercial acumen with core financial knowledge.
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1160