This position has now been filled.
Our client provides a welcoming F&B environment for friends, colleagues, corporate or celebrations, and has a fantastic opportunity for a hungry, ambitious and forward thinking accountant to join the commercial savvy team.
- Preparing, examining, and analysing financial information to key stakeholders across the business including the board.
- Business performance is driven through key analysis of financial and non-financial data
- This is a broad role working in a small team which allows the individual to work in various financial areas and supporting various stakeholders across the business.
- Responsible for providing insight and analysis through high quality weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting that drives business decisions
- Overall analysis of P&L lines – labour and overheads
- Analysis and reporting of non-financial KPIs
- Monthly production and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Embedding new process and reporting to help improve financial control within the business
- Support in the delivery of annual budgets and regular forecasting
- Responsible for the data integrity of various data sources along with a key supporting partner to relevant IT suppliers
- Monthly support to the month end process and ownership/support in the production of the board pack, commercial pack and profit review pack
- An individual looking to continuously improve both themselves and the business
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong data and analytical skills – being logical, creative and outside the box problem solver
- Self-starter, hands on and can-do attitude
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to self-manage and prioritise, work under pressure and deliver tasks and projects within deadlines
- Strategic & commercial acumen with core financial knowledge.
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1160