Infrastructure Specialist, London – Position Filled
We are recruiting for an Infrastructure Specialist to join a fast paced, customer focussed team with lots of scope for growth. A snap shot of the role is below.
The role of the Infrastructure Support Engineer is to be responsible for supporting the systems team on the network, VMware, firewall and security infrastructure for three UK properties. Though skilfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for their customers .
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working in an IT environment essential.
- Be able to demonstrate proven abilities in the support and installation of a variety of IT solutions
- It is also essential to have a working knowledge and practical experience of the following:
- Microsoft Desktop & Office Systems
- VMware VSphere
- Active Directory Security and Administration, GPO
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Support of hardware, printers, desktops and servers
- Email, Antivirus & Backup software
- Networking knowledge regarding WAN, LAN, VLAN, VPN, WLAN, layer 2/3 switching, Firewalls and routers.
A full job description is available upon application.
Candidates must have the UK right to work.
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at email@example.com or call on +44 7714 236 469