We are seeking an experienced Financial Manager to join the team of a private property based in London.
Reporting to the Property Director the Property Finance Manager will be responsible for the Property Financial Accountant and Property Financial Assistant.
- Monthly CAPEX and OPEX reconciliation in liaison with Finance Department, providing detailed Reports on CAPEX spend
- Responsible for all property-related matters for UK, Europe and overseas properties
- Review and maintain all leases and property contracts and ensure the organisation is adequately protected
- Partner with satellite estates to offer financial advice
- Review Contracts for all Rental properties and review rents, on a monthly basis
- Maintain a Fixed Asset Register for Plant & Machinery along with a Vehicle Register for appropriate motor vehicles, including tractors and other off-road vehicles
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors and other Corporate personnel
- Organise work schedules for overseas employees in properties.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. They should also be confident working within a team and also independently.
Candidates must be fully qualified (ACMA/ACCA/CIMA) with proven experience in a similar role, and French language is a plus but not essential.
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at email@example.com or call on 07714 236469