This position has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client is an upscale/lifestyle branded property which offers a sleek contemporary design and modern interior. Along with over 100 rooms they offer meeting facilities, contemporary French restaurant, wellness area with a magnificent swimming pool and a panoramic bar which gives a breath-taking view of Paris and the runways of the private international airport of Le Bourget.
They are now seeking to hire a Financial Controller to join the hotel. Under the direction of the General Manager and member of the Executive Committee, the successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the quantitative and qualitative objectives of the finance department and in particular, they will be responsible for monitoring the accounts of all departments and complying with the company’s administrative and tax regulations.
- Accounting Management
- Cost control and forecast management
- Cash management and bank relations
- Responsible for internal controls, legal security (administrative and tax), cash and assets
- Management of the Accounting Team
A full job description will be shared upon application.
- Graduated from Accounting/Management school or Business school
- Experience as a Financial Controller in a smaller property or Deputy Director of Finance for at least 3 to 5 years
- Responsive, organised, rigorous, analytical, available and attentive, with hands-on management approach with active involvement in daily business
- A master of financial analysis and be familiar with Opera, Oracle, Micros Symphony and Birchstreet software
- Fluent in both French and English
For more information or to apply, please contact Tairona at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1164