We have a fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Manager to join a well-established hospitality group setting up new offices in Riyadh to support their growing hospitality services across the country.
A full job description and salary information will be available upon application but in summary:
As the Director of First Impressions, you must be a keen negotiator, excellent communicator and be persuasive and charming, in order to form good relationships with our new and existing suppliers and contractors. The success of the procurement department flows to all other departments, so the successful candidates will be relied on to bring in the resources that the Company needs to operate. You need to have all the suppliers on your side, so they go out of their way to make sure your every need and request is solved in your time frame.
This is a fast paced, multi-dimensional role that needs someone who can process a lot of information quickly, efficiently and precisely. This job is 50/50 office/hands-on. This is an active role that needs someone who is fit, able to solve problems, handle stress and think quickly on their feet.
- Proven work experience as a Procurement Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Knowledge of Riyadh
- Clean Driving License
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Advanced in Microsoft excel
- Inventory control
- Able to search and find complex items to fulfil all requests from department managers
- Warehouse management
- Preparation of weekly, quarterly and annual reports
- Manage a team of 15+/- people
Interested? – Please get in touch with Andrea Shaw at email@example.com or call on +44 7714 236 469