Our newest client is a fast growing Law Firm with an immediate need for an ambitious and forward thinking Financial Controller. Although not a traditional hospitality business, to our clients, exemplary customer service is paramount. If you come from a hospitality background and have progressed into a law firm accounting, this could be the job for you!
Since their inception in 2017, our client has grown rapidly. During lockdown staff numbers increased by a third to over 30 staff.
The role of Financial Controller is transformative. After being in the position for a short period, the successful candidate will be expected to review all outsourced finance functions in order to bring them in house and
implement controls and procedures to ensure continued compliance. Candidates must be fully qualified to be considered.
Main Duties include:
- Manage 2 members of staff
- Implement and document procedures for the smooth running of a busy finance team
- Produce monthly management accounts for the board of directors
- Compile monthly reports for sign off
- Provide budgeting and forecasting analysis
- Ensure stakeholders receive prompt and accurate information
- Maintain the company’s compliance with SRA regulations and other statutory requirements
- Assist with strategic planning
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at email@example.com or call on +44 7714 236469