Director of Finance, Luxury Resort – Hawaii
We have an amazing opportunity for a Director of Finance to join the team at a luxury resort in the beautiful destination of Hawaii.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the main focus of the role is to oversee and manage the Finance Department and ensure its effective and efficient operations resulting in accurate financial and management reporting in a timely manner.
Main duties include:
- Ensuring the internal control environment of the resort is maintained and complied with at all times in the resort
- Providing key financial acumen support to the Managing Director and assist in driving hotel performance
- Work closely with the Department Heads for Financial Support and advise them on spending and internal control matters.
- This position will manage all key hotel finance employees and provide support for their monthly operation.
A full position description will be shared upon application
- Bachelors Degree – Typically degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business, and a professional accounting designation or MBA in business are typically important.
- International Managerial Accounting/Finance experience in luxury hotel/resort industry ideally 8+ years within a minimum of ideally 2 recognized branded properties or globally renowned properties.
- Experience managing small finance teams
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products essential, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge and acceptance of USALI conventions for the Hospitality Industry reporting
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Good verbal, written communication (English) & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, well organized & meticulous person, with an eye for details
- Ability to plan, prioritize & implement effectively, multi-task while working effectively in a fast paced and ever changing and challenging environment
- Must be able to adhere strictly to deadlines
- Must legally be able to work in the United States
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at email@example.com or call on +44 7714 236 469