Area Director of Finance, New York
Our client is a London-based rapidly expanding lifestyle hotel group leading the pack in new ways of travel. We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Area Director of Finance to join the NY finance team and oversee the financial operations of 2 New York City hotels that are both actively trading and very successful in their own rite.
The Area Director of Finance will play a critical role in ensuring the financial success and growth of these properties while maintaining the highest standards of financial integrity.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Financial Strategy and Planning
- Cost Control, Cash Flow and Expense Management
- Financial Compliance
- Team Leadership and Development
- Strategic Partnerships
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Hospitality, or a related field (Master’s preferred)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in finance, including at least 4 years in a leadership role
- Strong knowledge of hotel financial operations
- Proficiency in financial software and systems (e.g., Excel, financial reporting tools)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and team management abilities
- Be highly commercial
- Have a genuine interest and enthusiasm for what you do
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Salary: Excellent Base Salary and benefits
For a full job description, please send your send your resume to Andrea at email@example.com or cell number and a time you can speak.