Area Director of Finance, London – Position Filled
This position has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client oversees the management of two iconic hotels in central London and are now looking to hire an Area Director of Finance to join the team.
Reporting to the General Managers / Regional Finance Director, the Area Director of Finance will be responsible for providing financial leadership for the Hotels by supplying management with analysis, guidance, training.
Ownership relations are a vital part of this role, coordinating quarterly group reporting with ultimate ownership representatives and generally as main point of contact (together with the General Managers) for all ownership enquiries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for focusing on the profitability of the business, maintaining accurate and timely financial reporting, ensuring efficient internal controls, ensuring compliance with all local and international financial regulations, safeguarding owners/investors assets.
They will also take the leadership of Accounting and Payroll departments at both the hotels.
A full job description can be shared upon application.
Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Full service hotel experience as Director of Finance with related progressive experience in hotel Accounting
- Maintain ownership relationship together with the General Manager and ExCom team as a main point of contact representing the operator
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level of attention to detail across both properties
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other executive committee members, department heads and employees
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1160