Asset Management Analyst, London – Position Filled
This position has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client is a specialist European hotel investment vehicle which owns one of the best quality hotel portfolios in Europe. They are now seeking to hire an Asset Management Analyst to support the asset management and operations teams.
Reporting to the Director of Asset Management & Operations, the primary responsibilities include the creation and maintenance of detailed and actionable models to assist the asset management team in reaching its financial and operational objectives. In addition, this role focuses on the management of business intelligence infrastructure and is responsible for data feeds and the development of analytics. Such data will be used to provide financial analysis to assess asset performance and conduct benchmarking to evaluate the wider competitive landscape. This role will also support the preparation and dissemination of reports and approval documentation tailored to the specific needs of individual stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree is a requirement, with a focus in Hospitality Management as a plus.
- Position requires knowledge of the lodging and hospitality industry as well as return on investment principles.
- No less than 2 years of relevant experience in a hotel and/or an asset management company.
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis on spreadsheet modelling. Experience with BI software is a plus.
- Relevant experience with software implementation projects.
- Strong investigative reporting and writing abilities.
- Understanding of hotel accounting and hotel operations.
- Demonstrated evidence of solid financial and analytical acumen, with a strong attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English. Spanish is desirable. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize projects is critical.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional manner.
- Strong team player and passionate to provide assistance where needed.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Sensitivity to and respect for the confidential nature of the subject matter of the job and the Department.
Fore more information or to apply, please contact Chris at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1160