Financial Controller, Caribbean
This position has now been filled.
A luxury Caribbean resort, part of an exclusive privately owned group has a new need for an experienced Financial Controller.
Island experience is required.
The successful candidate will be offered a high US net salary and added excellent benefits.
Areas of Responsibility:
- FINANCIAL REPORTING
- LEADING ACCOUNTING, PURCHASING & IT TEAM
- OTHER TASKS to include:
- Ensure all payment deadlines are met to avoid any penalties while managing cash flows
- Assist and guide operational teams as needed
- Participate in weekly HOD, Executive and Revenue meetings
- Maintenance of & Keep Fixed Assets register updated with copy of related invoices
- Completion of full year end Working Papers Binder with back ups
- Approval of and ensure Coverage for vacations within the Department
- Update contract binders (physical and electronic)
- Daily Review and approval of Purchase Orders with VP of Resort Assets
- Assist in implementing and reviewing internal controls and policies
- Participate in Manager on Duty Program at Resort when requested
- Assist with any other task requested by the Group Financial Controller
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1160