Financial Analyst, London
This postion has now been filled. Please check our other job opportunities here
Working for an international hotel owner, this role of Financial Analyst will be responsible for analytical, operational and business planning support to the hotel teams.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analysing weekly / monthly operational data from hotels
- Collating hotel reports, including forecasts and month end results
- Compile reports and statistics for monthly business reviews
- Assist with the creation of standardised asset management procedures and hotel reporting platforms
- Support the implementation of business planning tool, including financial reconciliations and data control
Ideal candidates will have a strong understanding of the hotel industry in an accounting or analytical position, with excellent Excel skills and a good eye for detail.
- Relevant hospitality / finance / real estate degree or equivalent
- Familiar with the Uniform System of Accounts
- Good understanding of P&L statements, Balance Sheets and Cashflow statements
- Full fluency in English, with additional European languages a plus
- Ability to work on own initiative, both independently and as part of a team
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
This role will offer candidates the opportunity to rapidly progress within the hotel real estate sector.
If you’re interested to learn more, please send your CV for the attention of Chris Denison Smith to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1160.