An exciting opportunity to join a developing resort group, based in the South West.
The Group Financial Controller will initially be responsible for the day to day accounting functions of one resort, whilst overseeing a second property team.
Substantial investment is currently being made into the portfolio, in order to expand and improve the product.
The main responsibilities will be centered around the following headers:
- Business Awareness
- Growing the Business
- People Management
- Cost Control
- Management Reporting
Candidates should have:
- Minimum of two years’ experience at Financial Controller level with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles, procedures, and controls in a similar environment.
- Proficiency with Sage 50 preferred
- Experience with preparing financial statements and working with external auditors
- Proven experience in capex control
- Good understanding of PAYE and VAT
If you have strong hospitality finance experience and would like to join a group that will offer excellent career prospects, please do share your CV with Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1160