Assistant Financial Controller, Boutique Hotel – London
We have an opportunity for an Assistant Financial Controller to work for our client, which is a boutique hotel situated in London’s Theatreland.
This is an office based position and the successful candidate will play a crucial role in supporting the financial management and reporting functions within the hotel’s finance department. Working closely with the Financial Controller, you will contribute to the overall financial health and success of the hotel by assisting in budgeting, financial analysis, and ensuring compliance with accounting standards and policies.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Financial Reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- General Ledger Management
- Internal Controls
- Financial Analysis
- Cash Management
Our client is seeking an experienced candidate and ideally someone who can hit the ground running.
- Proven experience in financial analysis and reporting within the hospitality industry.
- Familiarity with hotel management systems and accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial regulations, and reporting standards.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
For more information or to apply, please contact Tairona at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1164