Cluster Financial Controller, London – Position Filled
This position has now been filled. Please check our latest job opportunities here
Our client, a dynamic and growing hotel group with several new openings, is seeking an exceptional Cluster Financial Controller to be a key player in their expanding team. This office-based role is located in the vibrant city of London.
As the Cluster Financial Controller, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless operation of the finance function across multiple hotels. Key responsibilities include:
- Clear and consistent management of controls and compliance
- Ensuring that the high level of reporting standards are being maintained
- Provide business acumen to parties both within and outside the finance function to ensure that risk is mitigated and opportunity taken
- Partner with the GM’s and other non-finance related disciplines to deliver on the overall objectives of the business
The successful candidate will be a strategic leader, adept at setting and achieving goals, and fostering a collaborative and results-driven team environment. This should include the business plans and strategy in the following areas:
- Commercial Focus
- Controls & Compliance
- Month End
- Weekly Tasks
- People Focus
- Co-ordinate the Year End and Interim Audit processes of the portfolio including the review and sign-off of information being submitted to External Auditors
- Budgeting / Interim Presentations – detailed reviews before submission. Ensure that the numbers make sense and reflect the strategy of the property.
- Assist with the capital expenditure process, work with GM’s and senior team members to ensure accuracy of applications and submissions of requests.
- ESG responsibility to include the monitoring of energy, gas, water & waste. To effectively communicate consumption and to fully support the ESG committee.