Finance Director, Restaurant Company – Brighton
We have an exciting new vacancy for a Finance Director to join our client who has an award-winning portfolio of restaurants in Brighton and London.
The main purpose of the role of Finance Director will be to manage all aspects of the Company’s financial health and long-term growth by:
- Making financial decisions, maintaining business activity reports, forecasting expenditures, and preparing financial statements for the Company
- Shaping and influencing a culture amongst their teams to drive exceptional results across all restaurants
- Communicate, support, and evaluate the restaurants in being financially excellent
- Managing and improving their financial and accounting functions across all venues, providing management information and accounting compliance supported by our small finance team
- Being creative in introducing innovative processes and challenge the status quo to identify efficiencies using new technology
Key Responsibilities include:
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Cash Flow Management
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Finance Management
- Strategic Planning and Decision Making
- Team Management:
- Risk Management
- Compliance and Regulatory Requirements:
As this is a fast moving, dynamic operation our client requires an energetic, commercially focussed Finance Director, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience at a similar level ideally in the restaurant or hospitality industry.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. A Master’s degree or CPA qualification is preferred.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, able to develop the finance team, improve existing reporting systems/control procedures and communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
- In-depth knowledge of financial management principles, practices, and regulations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex financial data and provide actionable insights.
- Proficiency in financial analysis tools and software, such as Excel, ERP
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1161