Financial Controller – Dusseldorf
Our client is one of the largest privately held hospitality organisations in the world, with almost 500 hotels across three continents and has formed strategic alliances with many of the world’s largest hotel brands.
They now have an opportunity for a Financial Controller to join the team at one of their hotels situated Dusseldorf. Situated 10 minutes from the city centre, the hotel is also close to the River Rhine and accessible to many city attractions.
Reporting to the General Manager, the role of Financial Controller is to supervise and direct the financial activities of the Hotel, safeguarding the assets, preparing all financial reports in accordance with GAAP and serving as financial advisor to Hotel Management and Ownership.
- Knowledge of departmental and hotel operations.
- Knowledge of business law, federal, state, and local taxes.
- Knowledge of insurance, employee benefits, claims and liability.
- Knowledge of Uniform Systems of Accounting.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the German and English language to communicate effectively.
- Ability to exercise judgment in evaluating situations and in making sound decisions.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Leadership and organizational skills (team orientation, flexible, adaptable).
- Ability to analyze large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts projections.
- Basic understanding of complex computerized financial systems and ability to use it including manual dexterity to operate all office machines.
For more information or to apply, please contact Tairona at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1164