Practice Accountant – Hospitality Accountancy, London
Our client is a boutique management accountancy practice who are looking for a Practice Accountant to be their next key team member. As specialists within the hospitality industry they provide their clients with reporting and advice that allows them to control and grow their business. Their offices are based in a South West London with good transport links.
This full-time role is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop their professional skills within a flexible and fluid working environment. Working with a small team you will get a unique insight into the financial and operational world of restaurants and bars. While the role will initially be as advertised, if the successful candidate shows an aptitude in other areas of the business, then the company will help cultivate this. The position requires the successful candidate to be in the office 2 days a week with the others to be worked at from home if preferred.
The role reports to the partners and you will be responsible for producing accounts for our clients and reviewing the work of your colleagues. Therefore, successful applicants must have great attention to detail and be able to manage and prioritise their workload to complete their duties to high standard in a timely manner. You must have good technical knowledge, client facing skills and are able to hit the ground running.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Managing a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for director review.
- Preparation of financial reporting packs.
- Monthly meetings with business owners where financial reports are presented.
- Overseeing and reviewing the work of junior accountants.
- Creating good internal working relationships to ensure the clients’ needs are met.
Required skills and experience:
- ACA/ACCA, recently qualified.
- A minimum of five years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent IT skills including Sage 50, Google Docs, Excel, and all Microsoft Packages.
- Strong communication skills.
- High level of numerical and analytical skills.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more information or to apply, please contact Tairona at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1164