Global Head of Operations Finance – London
Our client is one of the world’s most intuitive and pioneering resort, hotel, residence and lifestyle brands. With over 30+ destinations they offer 5 star luxury by providing a level of service and experience that is peerless in every way. They place their guests at the heart of everything they do by creating environments that transition them seamlessly and instantly from the everyday, into a state of uncomplicated calm.
They now seek a Global Head of Operations Finance who will be part of the senior leadership team. The position is responsible for providing holistic financial leadership and support for the hotel operations finance function of the group. This includes strategic planning and forecasting, business analytics, external partnerships, controls, internal and external reporting, oversight of the department and other financial support and accounting support of the business.
The role requires a broad level of communication and leadership at all levels with a wide range of external and internal stakeholders. The Global Head of Operations Finance oversees the company’s hotel finance functions and manages a global team in corporate offices as well as working closely with property-based finance teams.
- Currently working or has previously worked in the Middle East and USA
- Strong leader with a demonstrated track record of building teams and culture across multiple geographic locations with the ability to motivate and inspire
- 10+ years’ in leadership roles in various finance functions in hospitality operations and corporate oversight
- In depth understanding of hotel finance operations
- Has extensive knowledge of financial principles
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and rules governing work requirements
- Master degree in Business, Finance, Hotel Management or MBA
- Understands changing market dynamics and prepares the company by developing and implementing strategies to meet the changes
- Displays excellent project management abilities
- Possesses exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation abilities
- Exhibits superior organizational skills and strategic planning abilities
- Has strong interpersonal skills as well as negotiation and persuasion abilities
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 20 8600 1161