Finance Analyst – Restaurant Financial Services, London
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a growing AIM listed financial services group with over 100 cost centres.
The role of Finance Analyst is an integral position ensuring the delivery of our client’s financial performance and strategic plans.
The day to day duties will include the below:
- Provide and introduce relevant, timely and insightful weekly, periodic and ad hoc reporting to enable the senior management team to understand commercial performance against KPI’s and key levers
- Building key stakeholder relationships (operations, marketing, HR and property) by providing analysis supporting their respective areas.
- Commercial finance support including financial appraisals of marketing campaigns, financial modelling of new menu pricing and providing customer insight analysis
- Pro-actively investigate variances in expected financial performance to identify the root cause and pro-actively inform and, as necessary lead in taking corrective action
- Producing short, medium and long term forecasts along with supporting analysis on key drivers
- Candidates for this role must have UK pre-settled status.
A full job spec can be provided upon application.
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 7714 236469