Our client is a well-established medium-sized Chartered Accountancy practice and a leading provider of tronc solutions to the hospitality industry; clients include Michelin starred restaurants, celebrity chefs, High Street groups, and 5-star hotels.
Due to growing expansion, they have several vacancies for Tronc Administrators. This role would suit experienced operators looking for an office role offering training and long-term career prospects.
As a part of the Tronc Administration team you will play a key role calculating the amount of tips, service charge and other gratuities to be received by staff working in some of the UK’s most prestigious and well-known restaurants.
The role predominantly involves computer-based working using IT systems, mainly Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook and entails accurately handling, processing and working with data to ensure that our clients’ employees receive the correct awards on time, every time. After training you will be able to manage budgets, deal with requests and communications from businesses, and build up a sound working relationship with a portfolio of clients.
Skills and abilities
To succeed in the role, it is necessary to have a good work ethic, understand the importance of getting things “right first time” and be highly customer focused. You will need to be able to work to tight deadlines and have a good eye for detail.
The successful candidate will have a natural aptitude for numbers and an eye for detail. You will be required to sit an online numerical and a verbal/logic test before the interview stage.
You will be comfortable in working with Microsoft Office products including Outlook and Word, but particularly Excel where knowledge and understanding of lookup formulas and pivot tables would be a definite advantage.
The team are friendly and supportive but the ability, after training, to soon manage your own workload to ensure deadlines are met is critical.
Skills and experience
- Comfortable in working with all Microsoft Office products
- Working with Excel formulas and Pivot Tables
- A Level (or equivalent) in both English and Maths
- Meticulous, accurate and process driven
- Excellent attention to detail to get things right first time
- Organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Work to tight deadlines
- Commercially focused
- Ability to stay calm and work well under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work with the ability to multi-task
- Confident at challenging or questioning things that fall outside of the norm
- Highly customer focused
- Good, personable communicator
- Quick learner
- Demonstrate integrity and professionalism
For more information or to apply, please contact Mara at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 8600 1169