Hotel Applications Specialist, London
We are recruiting for a high-profile international owner/operator who is actively seeking a Hotel Applications Specialist to be based in their London corporate office.
Using previous experience in Hotel Technology, the Hotel Applications Specialist will provide the conduit between the corporate office and the hotels to ensure all solutions are optimized and configured within hotel standards whilst taking into consideration other related and connected systems. The ideal candidate will actively engage in project work associated core central systems as well as maintain, support and improve said systems on an ongoing basis.
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Advanced knowledge of Opera PMS including configuration
- Knowledge of Simphony, Dynamics and/or Synxis would be an advantage
- Ideally to have held supervisory/managerial role in Hotel operations and have experience of working directly with hotel technologies in a role where this was a significant responsibility.
- Experience in testing, assessment and approval of upgrades to in multi-property environments would be an advantage
- Articulate in creating and enforcing standards
- Strong communicator
- Project planning and rollout
- Fluent level of written and spoken English
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch with Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 7714 236469 to discuss.