Finance Manager, Riyadh
We have an amazing opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a well-established hospitality group setting up new offices in Riyadh to support their growing hospitality services across the country.
A full job description and salary information are available upon application but in summary:
The Finance Manager will need to provide the Owners’ Representatives, General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Project Manager and other management with accurate, timely, and relevant financial data. Additionally they will be responsible for managing the audit function in on the Estate to deliver outstanding client service and financial profitability.
- Candidate must possess a Professional accounting qualification and a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Graduate in Accounting
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel / Word) and experience with PMS like Opera, Room master, Protel, Visual One, Delphi, Sun Finance, Oracle Finance, SAP etc.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Strong financial reporting and tax experience
- Staff management experience
- Minimum 8 years accounting experience, preferably in a hospitality or food and beverage environment and quality with a background that includes forecasting and budgeting.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with strong accounting software experience.
- Confident dealing with senior stakeholders
- Ability to solve complex issues
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using budgeting, forecasting and reporting tools
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages such as CA or CPA
If this sounds like a position for you then contact Andrea Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 7714 236469