Group Systems & Project Analyst – London
The following role is with a luxury privately owned luxury hotel and resort owner operator.
The Group Systems & Project Analyst will be a key member of the Finance team. The finance team is responsible for the Group’s financial forecasting, planning and analysis, taxation, cash flow and treasury management, group reporting and technical accounting, audit, operational and commercial finance, and corporate accounting for the head office function.
A few Key responsibilities – a full job provided upon application:
- Super user/administrator for Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Manage the migration of periphery and legacy systems to the core Group platforms
- Project leader for a Microsoft Dynamics Navision upgrade to BC
- Monitor data consistency and adherence with Group standards
- Manage the development of enhanced system integrations
- Support corporate and hotel teams in integrating new solutions for capturing data and digitising processes
Skills and experience requirements for the role:
- Educated to degree level
- Accounting certification is also preferable
- Experience working with Opera, or other Oracle platforms and MS Dynamics (or equivalent complex reporting systems)
- Project management experience in system upgrades and migrations
- Experience in hospitality or FMCG industries is preferable
- Experience in multiple finance disciplines (management accounting and statutory reporting).
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at email@example.com or call on +44 7714 236 469