Assistant Audit Manager, Liverpool
Our newest client is a top established Accountancy firm of Chartered Accounts, who are looking for an ambitious Assistant Audit Manager, looking to grow into an Audit Manager position. The company supports a broad range of individuals and entrepreneurs, large organisations and complex international businesses. They offer challenging and diverse roles and joining them provides an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified accountant seeking to further their career in practice.
Our client is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic, qualified candidate who has experience in planning audits and is also willing to go to clients to carry out audits and prepare accounts when not on audit across a wide range of clients, both carrying out this work and overseeing and reporting on the work of others. In joining our teams, you will:
- Work with a range of clients in a broad spectrum of industries and sectors
- Provide support to clients in the areas of statutory and management accounts, audit & assurance and business advice
- Form an integral part of our teams providing a first-class service to our clients
- Be passionate about what you do and who demonstrate integrity in your approach
To be considered you will have:
- A background working in practice, planning & carrying out audits
- Strong professional background as well as academic results
- Experience of preparing accounts
- Determination, self-motivation and the drive to succeed
- Excellent team-working, communication and interpersonal skills
- A driving licence and access to transport is essential as the role involves regular travel to client premises
- They offer a dynamic and varied workload and excellent prospects for progression.
- Competitive salary depending upon experience
- Extensive internal and on-the-job training Paid overtime or time off in lieu
- Group Personal Pension Scheme: under the requirements of pension auto-enrolment you will be automatically enrolled into the Group Personal Pension scheme.
- 20 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 7714 236469