We are delighted to be working with one of the leading hotel groups in the world, to source an experienced Director of Finance for their luxury five star property in Warsaw, Poland.
The Director of Finance will be responsible for all accounting within the hotel, whilst supporting the General Manager with commercial strategy.
The key areas of focus are:
- Business Partnering & Commercial focus
- Financial Planning, Reporting & Analysis
- Statutory Compliance, including reporting and tax matters
- Team Management and Stakeholder Communication
Ideal candidates will have experience working as a Director of Finance within a luxury hotel environment. Practical knowledge of taxation and accounting principles in Poland is also required.
Fluent Polish and English language skills essential.
As hotels look to re-open across Europe, this is a key time to join a team looking to return the hotel to strong occupancies and profitability – backed by an experienced and supportive group.
If you’re currently working in Poland, or looking to return home, this is a wonderful opportunity with a strong salary to achieve that goal.
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris at email@example.com or call on +44 20 8600 1160
This position could suit an experienced analyst who would prefer to work remotely (ideally full-time). Our client is open to discussing this position with freelance candidates that are only available for limited number of days in the week.
The position will require a true self-starter with excellent analytical ability who can process a high volume of information and synthesize this in a clear and concise manner.
- It is a boutique entrepreneurial hotel investment firm which can change direction at short notice due to changing priorities therefore someone who is adaptable, capable of handling multi-faceted projects whilst working under pressure and wants to be exposed to a wide range of activities would be a good fit
- The suitable candidates will have the ability to build robust models in Excel, conduct underwriting for hospitality transactions and produce appropriate analysis/presentations to succinctly communicate your findings.
- We are looking for highly analytical person with a data-driven approach who is able to analyse and interpret complex data sets and has strong attention to detail
Essential skills and qualifications
- Detailed and immersive knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with either hospitality consultancy company or owning company / hospitality real estate funds / real estate investment funds / investment bank/freelancer
- In-depth knowledge of cash-flow, DCF, IRR, Cap Rates
- Business and report writing experience
- Self-starter – able to operate with minimal supervision
- Degree level – finance or corporate finance / business/ real estate
- Hotel sector knowledge in respect to nature of brands, management companies, investors etc. and latest trends affecting the industry
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 208 600 1160