Assistant Financial Controller, Caribbean
Our client based in the beautiful Caribbean islands are seeking to hire an Assistant Financial Controller to be part of a tight knit Finance Team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, this position will be responsible for a big part of the everyday operation in Finance and will oversee other functions within the department.
This person could be a Financial Controller in a smaller set up looking for a larger organisation with clear career progression.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and working with attention to detail
- Reliability and impeccable confidentiality
- Self-starter and self-motivator
- Structured working and ability to organize
- Hands-on approach to deal with unexpected challenges
- Commercial astuteness
- Committed to delivering results in time to meet deadlines
- Empathic leadership and ability to work with different nationalities
- Willing to contribute to a positive working environment
- Ability to work and lead under pressure
- Flexibility in working long hours and days as required
- Cooperative attitude in dealing with other departments
- Ability to communicate financial matters to non-financial staff
- Experience with working in remote locations
The company works hard and wants to do it with a smile. As part of the team you are expected to contribute substantially to a positive working environment.
The role offers a competitive salary, performance-based bonus scheme (up to 15% of annual salary), 20 days paid holiday per year plus public holidays, flight & accommodation allowances, medical insurance, life insurance and company pension.
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at email@example.com or call on +44 7714 236469