Internal Auditor, South East
Our client is a family run business that has seen major expansion in scale over the last three years, this role provides financial assurance to key stakeholders as the business continues to develop and diversify.
This is an excellent opportunity for a part qualified accountant or auditor, with experience of working in the hotel industry, to join a growing business and add value to our operations.
Duties will include:
- Implementing an internal audit and review process for the hotels.
- Conducting internal control evaluation and risk assessments to identify areas requiring improvement
- Providing advice and guidance to operational and central teams on controls, risks and quality standards
- Drafting recommendations and standard operating procedures on controls and processes as well as taking responsibility for overseeing the implementation thereof
- Ensuring systems exist for the generation of accurate and reliable financial and management information
- Evaluating financial performance and profitability across all locations
- Reporting findings directly to the Finance Director on various aspects of financial management, including asset management and security, financial reporting and management reporting systems
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects as required
- The successful candidate must have all-round accounting experience combined with good IT skills including Excel and the MS suite of products generally (Essential)
- Experience of working in the hospitality industry (Essential)
- Ideally a part qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA accountant or an auditor qualified by experience
- Candidates must be able to work independently and accurately (Essential)
- Member of The Institute of Internal Auditors or the Hospitality Professionals Association (Desirable)
- Working knowledge of software and systems commonly used within the hospitality industry (Desirable)
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 208 600 1160