Group Finance Manager, South East UK
Exciting opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a growing European hospitality group.
The role will be based at the company head office in London, responsible for finance across the European portfolio, reporting to the Head of Finance.
The main responsibilities of the Group Finance Manager will be:
- Leadership of European hotel finance
- Working with the operational teams across the hotels to manage costs and drive value
- Production of monthly finance reports and work with head office team to improve quality of reporting
- Oversee and consolidation of annual budgeting process for the hotels
Candidates will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- ACCA / CIMA qualified accountant
- Significant multi-site hospitality experience, with commercial and operational awareness
- Strong leadership and people skills, able to motivate and inspire hotel Financial Controllers
- Strong systems knowledge, with excellent analytical and reporting skills
This role will offer the opportunity to progress with the company as they continue their expansion programme across the UK and Europe.
For more information or to apply, please contact Chris at email@example.com or call +44 20 8600 1166