Finance Director, Turkey
An expanding diverse hospitality group has an immediate need for a senior finance professional with a proven background in hospitality.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Responsible for the transactions, internal controls and end to end integrity of accounting, reporting and planning across all the groups Turkish operations.
- Build on existing procedures, to establish strong internal controls, to support performance and protect the assets and ensure the integrity of the financials.
- Lead monthly reporting, delivering management accounts, reporting versus budget and forecast, and signing off on the adequacy of internal controls.
- Prepare and present annual budgets, forecasts for each business unit in Turkey and report on performance vs budgets and forecast.
- Review commercial contracts to ensure in line with commercial and financial policies.
- Approve financial requests relating to commitments, credit, purchases, inventory, banking and other related matters to ensure compliance with company financial guidelines.
- Manage the banking relationship overseeing the cash flow planning to ensure sufficient working capital and availability of funds to meet commitments.
- Lead the preparation of annual statutory financial statements and audit (under IFRS), and ensure tax compliance for the Group
- 5 years+ post qualification experience in fast paced diversified commercial environment.
- International professional accountancy qualification is essential preferably: ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CMA, CPA.
- Strong track record of practical operational experience establishing controls, systems and management accounts.
- Track record of leading the financial operations in a diversified international business environment, with experience of reporting to international group
- Familiarity with Turkish tax and company law
- Experience in the Hospitality industry is advantageous.
- Strong assertive leadership skills, team building and communication skills.
- Fluent English and Turkish Speaker
For more information or to apply, please contact Andrea at email@example.com or call on +44 208 600 1160